Its resistance and its performance are in perfect harmony with the use in competition, which requires optimal qualities of the material. The OPAL lanyard has been designed taking into account two criteria, in order to select the type of lanyard to use, the weight and the pulling force of the dog.
The ALM range was designed in collaboration between the I-DOG brand and Antony Le Moigne. He is double world champion in canicross and multiple champion of Europe and France. He is the I-DOG brand ambassador.
- Ultra light carabiner:It is equipped with an ultra light carabiner (2 g) with a safety system for closing.
- Handle:It has a carabiner side handle to hold your dog on a leash. That is to say, closer to you, especially on the start of competitions.
- Damper/knots:The knots of the lanyard contain an elastic part that serves as a shock absorber and a strap that encompasses it. If the knot comes undone, the lanyard no longer has the original elasticity. You have to slip the elastic inside the strap and tie the knot again in its original location.
- Spring in line with the type of traction.
- Non-metallic attachment ring.
- Attachment loop allowing it to be fixed on the baurier carabiner. The loop measures 5 cm in diameter.
- 3 references depending on the dog’s weight and traction force.
- Available in 2 lengths; 190cm for cani-cross, and 240cm for cani-mtb (only 190cm for small dogs)