The Web Master Harness is a secure, supportive, multi-use body harness built for maneuvering and assisting dogs up and over obstacles. Thin, durable, perforated foam provides breathable support without hindering range of motion. Five points of adjustment create a secure fit, while padded chest and belly straps make the Web Master comfortable for all-day wear.
The preferred harness of many avalanche rescue dog programs, service dog handlers, amputee dogs, and houdini dogs, the Web Master is a great everyday harness and collar alternative for dogs hiking, scrambling, or needing mobility assistance.
- Padded Handle : Maneuver and assist dogs up and over obstacles.
- Adjustable Fit : Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit.
- Two connection points : Aluminum V-ring at the center of the back, and a webbing tow loop at the rear.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- 150 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Closed-cell foam
- Polyester knit mesh lining (bluesign® approved)
- Nylon webbing
- ITW Nexus Airloc buckles
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage.
XXS : 33 à 43 cm
XS : 43 à 56 cm
S : 56 à 69 cm
M : 69 à 81 cm
L/XL : 81 à 107 cm